Facts about Castille Paris
This gives you an overview of everything we offer at the Castille Paris:
Parisian allure, Italian
The Castille Paris is located in the heart of the city, between Place de la Concorde and Place Vendôme, next door to Chanel's universal temple of elegance in Rue Cambon. Our luxury hotel in Paris exudes the eternal appeal of an aristocratic eighteenth century residence, elegant and sophisticated, merging Parisian charm with Italian style and warmth.
The building's history dates back more than three hundred years, starting life as the residence and gardens of Marechal du Luxemburg. In 1785, Conte de Brienne established his home at number 35 and remodelled the building, creating the late 18th century façade that can still be seen today. In 1876 the street was renamed Rue Cambon.
Rooms and suites
The 108 luxury hotel rooms, including 21 suites, are located on two wings. The Opéra Wing is a symphony of black and beige, parquet flooring and decorative chiaroscuro motifs. Here, the duplex suites feature two bathrooms in Calacatta marble. On the Rivoli Wing, the tone is classical elegance. Chairs with Vienna straw pattern, pearl grey bathrooms and artworks of black and white photographs by Robert Doisneau recreate the magical atmosphere of Paris in the '30s. All of our Paris hotel rooms feature the famous soft goose down Starbed.
Restaurant and bar
L'Assaggio Restaurant is magnificent yet cosy too, with fine inlaid furniture, Florentine bronzes and Flemish paintings. The restaurant menu is traditional Italian: a gastronomic symphony of prime ingredients with the colours and fragrances of the best Mediterranean cuisine and weekly regional specialities. In Spring, the delightful Florentine interior courtyard opens with its trompe l'oeil and Roman water fountain. The hotel bar is the ideal spot for taking a break during the day or enjoying a light meal at the weekend.
Relaxation in our luxury hotel in
The Tea room is ideal for cocktail parties of up to 15 people. A state-of-the-art fitness room is available for guests to work out and unwind.
On the mezzanine there are two elegant Paris meeting rooms with natural light, equipped with the latest technology. Catering for up to 60 people, they're ideal for discreet meetings and private events.
The Castille Paris can be found at 33-37 Rue Cambon 75001, Paris, France.
From the train station
- From the Gare du Nord: 10 minutes by taxi or 20 minutes by Metro : Line 4 to Chatelet (direction Porte d'Orleans), then connection to line 1 (direction La Defense), exit at Concorde.
- From the Gare de Lyon: 10 minutes by taxi or 10 minutes by Metro: line 14 (direction St. Lazare) exit at Madeleine.From the Highway- From the A1 (North), coming from CDG airport and Brussels, drive to "Paris- Porte de la Chapelle" then to the "Peripherique Ouest".
Exit at Porte Maillot. Follow directions to Concorde Place through avenue de la Grande Armée and the Champs Elysées. Then turn in the direction of Boulevard des Capucines through Madeleine Place. Turn right in rue Cambon.
- From the A6 (South), coming from Orly airport take the A6A to Porte d'Orléans, then to "Péripherique Ouest". Exit at Porte Maillot. Follow directions to Concorde Place through avenue de la Grande Armée and the Champs Elysées. Then turn in the direction of Boulevard des Capucines through Madeleine Place. Turn right in rue Cambon.
- From the A4 (Est), coming from Disneyland, enter into "Paris Centre". Drive to Concorde place through the Rivoli Street. Then take go towards Boulevard des Capucines through Madeleine Place. Turn right in rue Cambon.
- Full american breakfast
- L'Assaggio Italian Restaurant
- L'Assaggio Lounge bar
- Roman interior courtyard for lunch and dinner in Spring and Summer
- Tea room
- 2 executive meeting rooms for up to 60 delegates in the centre of Paris
- Business desk
- 24 hour fitness room
- Pay TV
- Wi-Fi internet Service available throughout the whole hotel: 24 hours free
- Wii Fit Nintendo
- 24 hour room service
- Les Clefs d'Or concierge service
- Valet parking
- Limo Service
- Safety deposit box in every room and at the reception
- Golf (25 minutes)